Some responsibilities may include:
- Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
- Prepare itemized statements, bills, and invoices and record amounts due for items purchased and
- Perform bookkeeping work, including posting data or keeping other records concerning costs of
goods, services, and the shipment of goods.
- Operate typing, adding, calculating, and billing machines.
- Answer mail and telephone inquiries regarding rates, routing, and procedures.
- Billing 1 year
Please apply online: http://jobs.all-starpersonnel.com/index.smpl?arg=jb_apply
or at the Nashville Office from 8am-4pm
2471 Murfreesboro Pike
Nashville, TN. 37217
All-Star Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including Race, Color, Age, Religion, Citizenship, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Disability, Service in the Uniformed Services, National Origin or any other Classification protected by law. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, applicants may request accommodations needed to participate in the application process.