We are hiring Material Handlers in the Smyrna area.
Some job duties may include:
- Behavior: Exhibit team player qualities of cooperation and coordination; professional interaction in all business contacts, all day, every day
- Attendance: Present for work when scheduled is a mandatory function.
- Safety: Your compliance with all company safety rules, procedures and guidelines is essential.
- Load, unload trucks; move rows of components from racks on floor to storage; operate pallet wrappers and other powered equipment; use computer to key various transactions; read dispatches; light cleaning of assigned areas.
- Selecting, stacking, storing, loading, unloading and moving goods in production, warehouse, manufacturing or other areas of company.
- Responsible for safe and efficient operation of all equipment used in handling components, raw wrappers, palletizers or any other powered equipment in the movement of raw materials, components, or finished goods.
- Enter data if required, count, sort, segregate, and otherwise keep track of materials in their respective work area.
- Meet or exceed the required minimum performance standards as set forth by each department.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available
Pay rate is up to $12.50/hour
Apply online here: http://jobs.all-starpersonnel.com/index.smpl?arg=jb_apply
Or apply in person at:
359 QueCreek Circle
Smyrna, TN. 37167
All-Star Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including Race, Color, Age, Religion, Citizenship, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Disability, Service in the Uniformed Services, National Origin or any other Classification protected by law. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, applicants may request accommodations needed to participate in the application process.