All-Star Personnel is hiring Production Workers in the Smyrna area.
Some of job duties may include:
1) Operate packaging equipment with respect to safety and report any unsafe conditions to Supervisor or Manager.
2) Conduct on-going quality checks to ensure proper torques, fill levels and overall quality of product is maintained.
3) Follow GMP practices and follow Standard Operating Procedures.
4) Inform material handlers in advance of component needs to insure proper levels of components at each piece of equipment.
5) Ability to verify components are correct by matching part numbers to paperwork.
6) Ability to load and monitor each piece of equipment to maintain a smooth product flow.
7) Perform in-process rework on line as it occurs.
8) Ability to manually stack finished product on a pallet.
9) Perform housekeeping functions that will include but not limited to the following: cleaning, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, removal of scrap corrugate from the production area.
1st 6:45a-3:00p $9.00
2nd 2:45p-11:00p $9.50
3rd 10:45p-7p $9.75
Apply online here: http://jobs.all-starpersonnel.com/index.smpl?arg=jb_apply
or apply in person at our Smyrna office Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.
359 Quecreek Circle
Smyrna, TN. 37167
All-Star Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including Race, Color, Age, Religion, Citizenship, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Disability, Service in the Uniformed Services, National Origin or any other Classification protected by law. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, applicants may request accommodations needed to participate in the application process.