Staffing Coordinator/ Account Manager
All-Star Personnel is looking to add a career minded Staffing Professional to our team in Smyrna, TN. We are an independently owned fast growing agency in middle TN, and there is a great opportunity to grow and advance in this company for the right individual. Being that our business is focused on our customers, we need people that are excellent communicators, and have great people skills. This is a highly competitive industry so you must be high energy and self-motivated to succeed in this role. Our company and industry is ever-changing so you must be extremely adaptable and able to role with the changes and wear different hats as needed. We are a team that strives to be the best at what we do, so if you are the best we want to hear from you!
Some job duties may include:
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
-Pay will vary, depending on experience -Medical, Dental & Life Benefits available after 60 days -Holiday Pay available after 90 days -Vacation Benefits available after 1 year of employment -Sick Time Benefit begins accruing after 90 days of employment
Job Requirements Staffing Coordinator/ Recruiter
-High School Diploma-Outstanding people skills-High energy-Self-motivated-Go getter-Career minded-Customer service experience-Microsoft outlook, word, excel proficient-Human resources experience a plus
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
All-Star Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including Race, Color, Age, Religion, Citizenship, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Disability, Service in the Uniformed Services, National Origin or any other Classification protected by law. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, applicants may request accommodations needed to participate in the application process.