2nd shift - Quality Assurance Tech
Smyrna, TN Temp Order US
1. Ability to read and understand English - they will have to reference COA or SDS documents
2. Safety Conscious - this person will be sampling raw materials, submitting them to the labs, and also sampling components/taking measurements.
3. Independent work ability - They will train on day shift for 3-4 weeks and then transfer to 2nd shift.
4. Moderate computer ability - don't need to have SAP exposure, but need to be comfortable enough with computers that they can learn.
5. Ability to stand and work in a temperate environment. It's HOT in the summer and COLD in the winter.
Will need resume and interview
Candidates do not have to have formal quality assurance experience, but will need some admin, data entry or clerical experience as well as warehousing experience.
Must have excellent written and spoken communication in English
Must have excellent attention to detail
Will interview with HR prior to offer
Meet Your Recruiter
All-Star Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including Race, Color, Age, Religion, Citizenship, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Disability, Service in the Uniformed Services, National Origin or any other Classification protected by law. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, applicants may request accommodations needed to participate in the application process.