Bilingual Office Clerk
2649 Lakeville Drive Nashville, TN 37217 Nashville, TN 37217
Job Summary – All-Star Personnel is currently seeking employees whom are qualified for the Bi-Lingual Office Support Assistant position who will provide “front desk” support for a large and busy staffing branch. To succeed in this position, you must be fluent in both English and Spanish verbal and written communication. The Bi-Lingual Office Support Assistant shares in the responsibility of the maintenance of the central office function during business hours provide service and support to the organization in the order of answering calls, copying, filing, data entry, assisting customers, applicants, and employees with applications through various forms of communication, instructions, orientations, new hire paperwork, onboarding, drug testing, safety training, skills testing, etc. Additionally, perform basic office clerical admin duties as needed to keep the office flowing at a face pace.
The typical work schedule for this position will be 8 am to 5pm within a Monday thru Friday work week.
Role and Responsibilities
· Serve as main point of contact for visitors, answering inquiries from the branch’s general telephone and voicemail and redirecting as necessary.
· Assist candidates with questions, interactions, processing, etc.
· Answer high volume – multi line phone system and communicate with both applicants, employees, customers, team members, etc. in both English and Spanish.
· Documenting all interaction with employees by using data entry skills.
· Reading and researching information about possible candidates in the system in order to identify best transfer contact point person.
· Work closely with the branch staff and inter company employees in a positive, helpful, team nurturing, effective and productive manner.
· Maintain records of all applications, On-boarding, E-Verify, Background screening, Orientation materials, i9’s, identifications, etc.
· Assist personnel with any arrangements, calls, appointment settings, clerical duties, data entry, filing, copying, and general office work necessary for branch operation.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the Bi-Lingual Office Support Assistant must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, sill, and/or ability necessary. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
· Possess a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Spanish
· Minimum of 1 year full time admin support experience.
· Detail oriented with good organizations and time management skills.
· Ability to perform effectively in an open office environment with considerable visitor and staff traffic, telephone conversations, and email correspondence to customers of a professional nature.
· Previous experience in a service-related environment
· Ability to develop and maintain good relations with internal staff, customers, employees, candidates, as well as from other branches and offices inter-company wide.
· Must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Must have valid TN Driver’s License
· Must have reliable transportation and liability vehicle insurance
· Strong computer skills to include solid proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Office 365) must have the ability to learn other software as needed.
· Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, competitive environment
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team setting
· Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel, including most senior levels
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of opportunities to do such
· Possess excellent leadership, communication, presentation, interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
All Star Personnel Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Eligible for Overtime: Y
Standard Weekly Hours : 40
Benefits Eligible: Y
Physical Capacity Exam Required: N
Customer Service Oriented
Job Type: Full-time
All-Star Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including Race, Color, Age, Religion, Citizenship, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Disability, Service in the Uniformed Services, National Origin or any other Classification protected by law. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, applicants may request accommodations needed to participate in the application process.